The KW suspension solutions for the new M3/M4 has already become a top seller for KW Germany and we have a different solution for every suspension need:
- KW Height-Adjustable Spring Kit
- The entry level KW product is for M4 customers who want to keep the BMW adaptive damping, but require an individual lowering for better road handling and better looks.
- KW V3 Coilover System
- The V3 system is our KW all-time best-seller for everyday use. It’s comfortable, provides high performance and gives you the flexibility of fine-tuning until you get your perfect ride.
- KW 3-Way CS Clubsport Coilover System
- Developed for your ‘man & machine’ mission, the Clubsport coilover system is made for track use (track-day car) for maximum performance and grip with semi-slick tyres.
- Achieve M4 GTS levels of track performance & lap times, achievable in combination with KW’s adjustable lower arm!
- KW V4 Coilover System
- The KW V4 is developed with a 3-way adjustable damping technology (with Uniball top mounts at front axle)
- Get maximum performance for fast road use with standard tyres.
- It’s a merger of high performance driving dynamics combined with daily drive comfort.
Here are the facts about the new KW V4 coilover system from our product development team:For cars until year of construction 12/2014 KW Coilovers Variant 4 „inox-line Part No. 3A7200AN / Bundle-Kit: 3A7200AP Lowering: 15 – 40 mm UPC: 3A7200AN / 847691076873 UPC: 3A7200AP / 847691076880 Weight: 27,8 kg / 29,2 kg Available: June 2nd 2017 For cars from year of construction 01/2015 KW Coilovers Variant 4 „inox-line Part No. 3A7200BB / Bundle-Kit: 3A7200BQ Lowering: 15 – 40 mm UPC: 3A7200BB / 847691076897 UPC: 3A7200BQ / 847691076903 Weight: 27,9 kg / 29,3 kg Available: June 2nd 2017 Difference between V4 and Clubsport 3-way: Spring rates: FA 50-200 (V4) / 80-170 (3-way CS) RA 120-200 (V4) / 160-200 (3-way CS)